Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Egyptlifts!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Elevator oilers, we install 2 sets of lubrication to lubricate the cab columns and counterweight columns and they are installed on top of the cab structure, and oil is placed in them monthly or at intervals less than a month according to the number of trips that the elevator travels per month and one of its most important features is that it has a leg to make it touch the traction kit, as it lubricates the columns up and down automatically without the need to put oil directly on the columns, which in some cases leads to dirty cab structure and pier, which leads in some cases to dirty the cab structure and the pier, which It may cause the elevator to be exposed to the risk of fire and the oilers consist of a hollow plastic body in which the oil is placed and closed with a tight plastic lid to prevent oil leakage. (Elevator Mazayit)
Two pieces of linen emerge from the plastic cavity, whose distance is controlled by a leg that reduces and increases the distance between them as well as to move them in the direction of the columns, which ensures the quality of lubrication processes, as well as designing an iron base of sheet with holes that allow the oil to move as a whole in all directions. (Elevator Mazayit)
The history of the development of the elevator
The history of the development of the elevator spans thousands of years, as the primitive elevator began to be used as a means of transporting people and goods in ancient buildings. It is believed that the first copies of the elevator appeared in ancient Egypt around 2500 BC and were used in the construction of the pyramids. (Elevator Mazayit)
In the Middle Ages, elevators were developed by Europeans and used to transport goods in castles and towers. With the advancement of technology and the industrial revolution in the nineteenth century, the hooks were greatly developed, leading to their more common use in high-rise buildings. (Elevator Mazayit)
But the real transformation came in the early twentieth century with the invention of the electric elevator by Emily Gritsch, an invention that allowed the elevator to be raised and lowered more easily and quickly, making it a major means of transportation in tall buildings. Since then, elevator designs have been continuously improved, increasing their speed and safety, which has led to the expansion of their use in various fields and applications. (Elevator Mazayit)
Benefits of using the elevator
The use of the elevator carries a wide range of benefits that make it a modern and necessary means of transportation in the infrastructure of buildings and facilities. One of the most important of these benefits is increased accessibility and convenience. The elevator enables individuals to move easily within buildings regardless of age factors or physical ability. It helps the elderly and people with disabilities to reach different floors without hardship and excessive effort.
In addition, the elevator saves valuable time and reduces congestion on stairs, which is vital in commercial buildings, hotels and public facilities where many people are present. These time savings contribute to increased productivity and improved visitor and user experience. (Elevator Mazayit)
In general, it can be said that the elevators represent a qualitative leap in urban life and contribute significantly to improving the quality of life for individuals and contribute to saving time, effort and comfort.
Types of elevator
The types of elevators are diverse and sophisticated to meet different requirements for vertical transportation within buildings. There are three main types of elevators: electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Electric elevator: The electric elevator is the most common and commonly used type. It is driven by an electric motor that raises and lowers the cab via ropes or chains. It is characterized by high efficiency and excellent speed.
· Hydraulic elevator: This type is based on a hydraulic system to raise and lower the cab. Quiet and has a constant speed, it is a popular choice in buildings of medium height. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Mechanical elevator: This type is based on a mechanical mechanism that pushes and attracts the cab through a mechanical system. Although rarely used in modern buildings, it is still an option in some applications. (Elevator Mazayit)
In addition to these main types, there are many innovations and technological advancements that are applied to devices, such as smart hooks that provide an advanced user experience and improved security. The types of elevators are diverse and numerous, and vary according to the needs of buildings and user preferences.
Hooks are widely used in a variety of applications and environments to meet the needs of vertical transportation efficiently and quickly. Some common applications of elevators include: (Elevator Features)
· Residential buildings: Elevators are used in low- and high-rise residential buildings to provide an easy way to reach the different floors. This increases the comfort of residents, especially people with difficulty in mobility.
· Commercial buildings and hotels: In large commercial buildings and hotels, the elevator plays a crucial role in guiding visitors, employees and transporting goods. Increases service efficiency and contributes to customer orientation effectively. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Hospitals and medical facilities: Hospital elevators are vital for the rapid and safe transport of patients and medical equipment. These apps provide optimal healthcare and help save people's lives.
· Large residential and commercial towers: In multi-storey buildings such as tall towers, fast elevators are necessary to move people effectively and quickly between different floors. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Industry and warehouses: In industrial environments and large warehouses, elevators are used to efficiently transport heavy equipment and goods.
· Public Facilities and Government Buildings: Elevators are used in public facilities such as airports, libraries and government buildings to ensure easy access for visitors and employees. (Elevator Mazayit)
These applications show the diversity of uses of elevators and their importance in improving daily life and facilitating vertical transportation in various environments.
Safety systems in Elevator
The provision of safety systems is essential in the design and operation of the elevator. These systems aim to ensure the safety of users and prevent accidents. The development of technology and strict laws have contributed significantly to enhancing the level of safety in the field of elevators. Safety systems include the following elements: (Elevator Features)
· Brake and emergency stop systems: The importance of these systems is to safely stop the elevator in emergency situations such as a power failure or a malfunction in the system. Special brakes and control systems are used to ensure quick and safe stopping. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Fault detection systems: The elevator is equipped with devices and systems that detect malfunctions and potential hazards such as brake failure or cab deviation from the lane. When such problems are detected, alert signals are sent and the elevator is automatically turned off..
· Automated Output Systems: These include motivating passengers to perform certain safety measures in the event of an accident, such as calling for help or using fire extinguishers. (Elevator Mazayit)
· Regular training and maintenance: Regular inspections and maintenance play a crucial role in keeping the elevator safe. Elevator operators should be trained on how to deal with emergencies and the need to conduct periodic checks to detect maintenance problems.
· Fire alarm systems: These systems are used to conduct quick and safe evacuation in the event of a fire inside the building. The elevator systems include special evacuation lanes that guide passengers to the basement safely. (Elevator Mazayit)
These systems and measures come together to ensure that the elevator works safely and effectively, providing peace of mind to users and ensuring their safety at all times